[pct-l] Alcohol at kick-off and mailing white gas

 I don't think you can mail white gas. If you must use a Dragon Fly, you may
use unleaded car gas. ( Most white gas stove folks have done this for years)
Also campground begging works for coleman fuel. I'll bring extra alcohol to
kick-off and enough extra cans to whip out a stove for anyone who wants to
make one. ( I'll even bring a large number of cat food cans to make " Pseudo"
Roy Robinson stoves as Roy will be on the AT and Flyin Brian will be there to
help advice on construction) Alcohol can be found in the form of " Heat"
along the trail in most places. If you are flying in the San Diago, getting
your stove on the plane may be tricky as some airlines are stiff necked on
any flamable anything even if it's empty. You can mail your stove ahead and
don't deal with the airlines. ( Mail to Campo and don't try to drag one on
the plane because you may not get to take it) Better yet is to make a Alcohol
stove and use till K. Meadows, then go canister or gas  for more heat in the
rock and snow!!!) Mad Monte

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---