[pct-l] Re: fuel at ADZPCTKO

West Marine, a boating store chain (I know it's in California), has denatured
alcohol by the gallon.

The issue is shipping.  I sent bottles of sealed HEET through the mail (via
ground) with no problem.  Last year it was legal.  Is it still?

What about pouring denatured alcohol into small water bottles (with marking),
tighntening the cap and shipping it?  Safe? Legal?
John B./Cupcake
Santa Cruz, CA

--
vichanson@juno.com wrote:
I just purchased HEET (Methyl Alcohol) at Wall Mart here in L.A. for $.77 for a
12 oz bottle. Does anyone know where to get it cheaper? <snip>