[pct-l] Vol 1 #426 - Vaude backpacks

"I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Vaude backpacks.
It's a German company that I haven't heard of before, but I'm interested
in possibly purchasing their Magic Rock 40 backpack. Any information or
advice on the company or the pack would be appreciated."

The U.S. importer of Vaude backpacks is Vaude Sports in Mammoth Lakes,
CA. 800-447-1539, sam@vaude.com, www.vaude.com. They can ship the Magic
Rock 40 backpack or refer you to a local dealer.

--
Campy
Central California Regional Trail Coordinator

http://www.trailprojects.com
http://www.trailvolunteer.com

"Time spent doing trail work shall not be deducted from your life!"