[pct-l] shorts vs pants

hmmnm-- I have the technical material pants/shorts combo
that unzip to become shorts, rezip to become pants..
best of both worlds... they were only $39 @REI
have huge pockets WITH zippers... lasted over 3200 miles
of trail and still going strong...I did wear running
shorts under as thr groin area is one of the big radiators
of the body (head, hands and feet are the others as u all know)
adn the running shorts gave me some extra warmth when needed.

Rich