[pct-l] re: GoLite Coal

Picked up a GoLite Coal in the discontinued Desert color, a kind of beige. It
has both waist and bottom hem drawstring. Seems to be a great parka, the snap
on hood is large enough even for my extra large head.

Blisterfree is right, it is a shoulder season type garment, not for the warm
time. I also plan to use it inside a lighter sleeping bag as a range
extender. Just got the 2002 Big Agnes light bag, the down 35 degree
"Horsethief." Coal fits inside great. Now I'm thinking about a half bag for
the lower extremities inside the B.A. One of my older, unused synthetic bags
is about to undergo surgery.

Best, Todd in Tarzana.