[pct-l] Re:Making the Passes

I would have to say desending Glen Pass was the worst
for me. Probably because we hit it mid morning, and it
was icy, windy and of course, Steep.

That wasn't too much of a problem for a young Canadian
who asked me to take his photo while I decended and
ice-axed in for dear life.

"Would you take my photo," he asked after he had
caught up." I will just run ahead and you can snap the
photo, ok?"

"How do I get your camera back to you?" I questioned.

"Oh, no problem", he shrugged," I will just come back
and get it. "

He had on trail runners, carried a water bottle in one
hand, his ultralight pack on his back, and a camera in
the other. Good heavens! Why do they let these
Canadians Humiliate us so?

:(

(in mock indignation)

Brawny

=====
A  taste of the wilderness is better than a platter of civilization. To walk in the wilderness is freedom--
http://www.trailquest.net
Please note the change of website address.  Thank you.

http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ultralightersanonymous

---where the gearly afflicted gather