[pct-l] Re: ice axe - risk - New Army Pass

If you want to do it, go for it.

If you haven't done it before, do your homework.

We could argue all day about whether something is foolhardy or heroic when it's obvious that these terms are subject to the opinions of whomever is using them. I admire people who let it all hang out; other people think letting it all hang out is stupid.

As far as carrying an ice-axe up Forrester: TAKE ONE, for goddsakes, and learn how to use it sometime before you get to Crabtree Meadow.