[pct-l] light weight tents

Been reading a lot on digest about light weight tents, equipment. Im interested
in finding a lighter tent. I do not want to use a tarp or a tent that is not
freestanding. Looking to find a tent for 2, gear is OK to stay outside, also
may be interested in similar tent for 1. Will probably use it in WA state, or
New England, summer time trips. Can anyone tell me what is the lightest tent
they've used that meets these qualifications. What are you all's recommendations?