[pct-l] My journal's website

Since I do not feel like writing the same synopsis of
my trip to all my family and friends, I am again doing
a website for a thru-hike. What can I say, I'm lazy.
:-)

Plan on writing the entries long hand and having a
friend transcribe them.  Not the fanciest web site,
more functional than anything. Some would argue it
sounds a bit like me...

Anyway the URL:
http://friends.backcountry.net/pmags/

=====