[pct-l] Mt. Wilson hike

On Saturday March 2nd, we will again be hiking up the Old Mt. Wilson
Trail. It is a beautiful trail, 15 miles RT and has 4,500' feet of
elevation gain. It is a upper moderate level hike and we go at a rapid
pace. Takes 3 to 3 1/2 hours up and about 2 hours down.

We will meet at the trail head at 9:00am.

>From the 210 freeway take the Baldwin Ave. exit (Santa Anita Park is just
south of there), go north on Baldwin to Mira Monte Ave. (2 blocks north
of Grand), go east on Mira Monte to Mt. Wilson Trail Drive. Park on the
street.

If you want to carpool from the South Bay area, please let me know.

Vic Hanson
310-787-7245