[pct-l] ULA T-3 tent

Has anyone used the ULA T-3?  I like the weight and roominess, but it
indicates on their web site
(http://www.ula-equipment.com/pages/products/shelter/shelterspecs.htm)
that it needs 10 stakeouts!!  I'll be using a tarp until Kennedy Meadows,
where I'll switch over to a tent for the buggy areas up ahead.  With the
T-3, I can save >1 1/2 lbs from my current tent, a Mountain Hardwear
Trilight 1, but I'd lose the ability to pitch my tent anywhere, since the
Trilight 1 is free standing.  The weight reduction is intriging, though.

EZ Ed
Olympia, WA

64 days 'til my last day of work
72 days 'til Campo

"Wilderness areas are essential to our long-term welfare and well being
as a nation.  Will the next generation ever have the chance to experience
the same feeling of serenity and composure that comes when man faces the
wilderness alone?" - William O. Douglas My Wilderness, 1960