[pct-l] Can you tell me how to get . . .How to get to Big Bear?

Steady Eddie Section Hiker here! I'll be traversing
the Big Bear to Tehachapi section this Spring. I've
got no problems in getting a ride back from Tehachapi
(my wife will generously be picking me up!). However,
I've got no way into Big Bear! I live in the Los
Angeles-Ventura area. Is anyone familiar with some
sort of bus service that runs into Big Bear from my
area? Thanks for helping out a section hiker, who's
down on his luck, out!