[pct-l] GO Lite Packs

4 of used golite packs on the JMT last summer.  Two had waist belts and two
did not.  We carried, for our heaviest haul, 15 pounds of food apiece
bringing the total pack weight for the bigger packs to almost 40 lbs.  the
smaller packs carried about 25.  Shoulders were sore at the beginning,
couple of days, but let up with the lightening load.  The packs were tough
and serviceable though the bigger ones could have used outside mesh like the
smaller.  I recommend these packs.