[pct-l] Maps

I have those very same PCT maps for OR and WA. I also intend to use =
those until I get to where the Green Trail maps' coverage begins, just =
south of Mt. Jefferson, OR. I don't plan on using the guide books beyond =
Mt. Jefferson. I've already hiked a whole bunch of that, and prefer good =
maps to guide books. Not that there is anything wrong with the guide =
books, I appreciate the PCT guide books very much!

~>^,,^<

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---