[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #408 - 21 msgs

Cool, Vic! Yes do try some recipes, I am having a
blast!

Tonight I made Real quiche, with a crust,
eggs(powdered) and cheese (powdered) some spices etc.
Recipe will be on line soon, with the photo. Man, it
was decent, and didnt burn. Set up nicely.
This is hilarious! Now I can eat real food. the crust
was made with self rising flour and oil. Just pat it
in the pan. Good heavens, Why couldnt a person make
Pie???

I can taste it now...Raisin Custard Pie...Yummy!

oh my

Brawny

=====
A  taste of the wilderness is better than a platter of civilization. To walk in the wilderness is freedom--
http://www.trailquest.net
Please note the change of website address.  Thank you.

http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ultralightersanonymous

---where the gearly afflicted gather