[pct-l] Tin Can Stove

Just got my Tin Can Stove from the TCS Man.  Planning on using it in the
Sierras this Summer during my thru-hike.  I'm not a fan of the stoves as they
(from my understanding) will require more fuel, but they are easy to replace,
cost nothing, no parts to break and get me one step closer to having all
homemade gear.
I'll be sure to post wether or not I blow myself up and how it does with
melting snow etc.
-han
  --
"It were as well to be educated in the shadow of a mountain as in more classic
shade.  Some will remember, no doubt, not only that they went to college, but