[pct-l] Mohave vs. Tehachapi

In '97 when we got to the Tehachapi - Willow Springs Rd. there were 6 of us.
Bug and I were headed to Tehachapi, the other 4 to Mojave.  We crossed the
road and in about 5 minutes caught a ride.  An hour later the other 4
followed suit and caught a ride in just a few minutes ending in Tehachapi
instead of Mojave!  Could have been the time of day (midday on Saturday), or
whatever.  Seemed we met a lot of folks in town that found it easier to
catch a ride to Tehachapi.

Bob of  "Bob n Bug"