[pct-l] Stove Wars

There is no stove war. You want to know which is the best stove. Simple. Ask
me!

For section hiking in non-snow conditions use a lightweight propane/burane
stove. They weigh about 3 ounces and are bulletproof. [Actually I have
studied this to death. I have a Primus Titanium { actually 2} but my
understanding that the Snow Peak is the current best stove]

For hiking in very cold conditions [I don't do that]

For thruhiking [I don't do that either]

My advice. Get a propane/butane stove and if it is inappropriate for the
type of packing you are contemplating -- don't go!

Tom