[pct-l] Primus verses MSR

Used a MSR Whisperlite for 15 years. Never had the pump break or the threads
strip. Just kept the cup lubricated. Just got a Dragonfly and haven't had a pump
problem yet. The MSR pump may be made out of plastic but it is very durable and
practically unbreakable. For simmering and reliablity there is no better stove than a
MSR. Works well from sea-level to above the treeline. Its great in the winter. I
burned a couple differant fuels in my Whisperlite including unleaded gas. It burned
them all well despite the fact the stove was only made for white gas. MSR is tops-
there are no better stoves made.