[pct-l] Hello PCT-L

In a message dated 2/13/02 12:15:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cmkudija@earthlink.net writes:

> for what it's worth, my husband Chuck earned the name "Igor" early on a
> canoe trip for the loads he could carry, and would carry things like
> cantaloupes to the tops of 14,000' Sierra peaks.

I was resting on top of San Gorgonio (elev. 11,502 feet) one day when a Scout
troop arrived. The Scoutmaster yelled, "OK, who's got the watermelon?" Sure
enough, one of the scouts opened his pack and produced one.

Charlie

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---