[pct-l] Re: crossing back on Sept 18

If I remember correctly, all I had with me was a
driver's license and my thru hiker permit. The customs
agent looked at my drivers license and had no problem.
However, he looked long and hard at Rainmaker's. He
kept looking back at Rain' face, then the license,
then Rain.

He said"I'm trying..."

Rainmaker said, "Well, its been a long hike"

The customs officer let us pass. This was on a bus
headed from Vancover to Seatle, Sept 18th.

Not sure if this would work nowadays.

Brawny

=====
A  taste of the wilderness is better than a platter of civilization. To walk in the wilderness is freedom--
http://www.trailquest.net
Please note the change of website address.  Thank you.

http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ultralightersanonymous

---where the gearly afflicted gather