[pct-l] Re: post office

--- CMountainDave@aol.com wrote:
> You are going to get to know the Post Office very
> well and at its very finest
> on the PCT. I saw service that astounded me. Staying

Can't help but agree. In 1998, had nothing but good
experiences with the PO people on the AT.  Heck, even
my home town PO was helpful back in 1998. One of my
parents would drop off a package for me, and the PO
personnel would ask how I am doing. Sent them a thank
you card when I finished...

Currently reading a friend's journal who did the PCT
last year. The one month and 18 days until I hand in
my notice, and the Two months and 14 days until I
start the PCT are two days that are seeming more and
more of a reality.  Last time I had this feeling was
in 1998. Wonder why? :-)

Mags (who refers to his countdown program everyday...)

=====