[pct-l] travelers checks

--- Ken & Marcia Powers <kdpo@pacbell.net> wrote:
> only, $30 in 2000. I think we carried $200 between
> the two of us, one Visa
> and one ATM.

This is something I have been wondering about. How to
access the money when I am on the PCT this year.  I do
have a Debit Visa card, I think this is the route I
will be going. I am going to make sure that I have a
backup with me in case the other one becomes
lost/eaten by an evil ATM machine.

> Post Offices that will give
> you $50 cash back on your ATM. That was our main
> source of funds and about> the amount we carried.

Another option I have heard. My question, will this
work for ATM Debit Visa cards..or does it have to be a
strict ATM Debit card?

Mags

Two months and 17 days :-)

=====