[pct-l] Books

--- SnoLepard <SnoLepard@TrekkingKats.com> wrote:

> Your local library. The books are free. You just

Excellent suggestion. Not only is it lighter on the
wallet, but it is much easier to move a library card
than the five large crates of books!  In attempt to
lighten up my life a bit, I sold off or donated many
of my books. Kept only the ones I could not get at the
library, ones I tend to read over and over again, or
have sentimental value.

> may not work as well for small-towners, but it's
> worth a shot.

Today, even small libraries have inter-library loans.
You can get just about any book you want through this
method.

> Nothing wrong with saving a buck, right? I'll spend
> it on pop tarts and snickers along the trail.

On that note..only 2 mos 18 days to go. But who's
counting? ;-)

=====