[pct-l] Dogs hiking the PCT and health of dogs on PCT

Dear Sir
My dogs and I are soon to hkie the PCT. I am looking
for any Infomation that I can get about where we can
go and can not go. Also looking for infomation on
health of dogs through the first five weeks
(Northbound)
We would also like to talk to anyone who has hike with
dogs on the PCT. This would be the best way to get the
information we need. Thank you.
                     Long Trail and AT thru-hiker
                           Forever North