[pct-l] Resupply - Agua Dulce

Scott:

My name is Al (lonetrail). last summer I stopped at the Saufley's. they were
very nice. There was a pretty good store open when I was there. You may get
help on this from someone who has more information then me.

I am backpacking from Wrightwood to Aqua Dulce if weather hold up next week.
Its about 100 miles. I will be able to get more info. for you.

If I can help keep my email number. I am in the mountains around there pretty
much.

Lonetrail