[pct-l] Resupply - Agua Dulce

Hello -
Let me introduce myself. My name is Scott.  My wife, Rachel, and I will be
thru-hiking this year and we've been reading these posts with interest over
the past couple of weeks, gleaning bits of info here and there.  Thank you
for your experiences and words.
We are in the planning stages and working on resupply.  We have picked most
of our resupply locations, but Agua Dulce remains a bit of an enigma.  The
2001 update to the "PCT Town Guide", lists "The Saufley's" as the viable
drop (the P.O. closed, Century 21 office doesn't hold packages and the
grocery store is closed).  However, email to the Saufley's using the
supplied email address has gone unanswered.  Does anyone have information on
this drop (i.e. - phone number?, private residence?, experiences last year?)
or any suggestions for another resupply option in Agua Dulce?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Also thanks to SnoLepard for your Cedar Grove suggestion.  Based on the info
you and Marion provided, we are electing to use this as our mid-Sierra
resupply option.
-Scott
PS - We're building a website for our family and friends to tag along on our
little adventure.  We welcome you to have a peek: (keeping in mind that it
is a work in progress)  http://www.geocities.com/pct_hike
We are looking forward to meeting some of you on the trail.