[pct-l] (Guest Post) need section partners for this spring on PCT.

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest suzanne kilburn <zanneclaire@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:zanneclaire@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

 need section partners. I am posting this for ja friend who is not on the internet. His sections that he needs a partner are.... Mojave Reservoir to Tehachipi Pass...........  Ashland to Columbia River............  Campo to Interstate 10.                                                            He has 20 years experience backpacking and has already done a total of 1,256 miles of the PCT.                                                             Send me your phone number if you can.