[pct-l] Ride desired to ADZPCTKO-4

Hi. My name is Kim, and I am a PCT-L lurker.
I guess that was my first step to recovery.

My wife and I hope to thru hike the PCT this year starting at ADZPCTKO-4.
We are both PCT maintainers in the Mt. Hood area, and are specifically
caretakers for the stretch between Paradise Park, Sandy River, and
Ramona Falls ( which is now on an alternate, but highly recommended route).

Anyway, I am sticking out my thumb for a ride from the
San Diego Airport to ADZPCTKO, Lake Morena sometime on Friday.
We do not have tickets yet, so we are still adaptable to a potential
ride schedule. We are relatively light hikers, so we plan to have smallish
bags, and are willing to compen$ate our ride. Any one willing to offer a
ride may email me directly. kim_owen@mentor.com

Thanks,
kimo