[pct-l] Looking for partner for 2002 thru-hike

Hello all:

My name is David ("id" for the trail), I live in Sacramento, and I am
planning on thru-hiking the PCT this season, starting at the Mexican border.
  I will start at about the time of the ADZPCTKO.  I am looking for a trail
partner (or partners) for my thru-hike.  I have been reading the list
messages for about a month and I haven't seen much discussion about trail
partners.  Does everyone already have one?

I am planning on hiking about 20 miles per day, with days off every 8 days
or so (I will probably walk some on the "off days" also).  Like everyone
else, I plan on going light.  I plan on sticking to the trail as much as
possible, so I have chosen my resupply points with that in mind.

I plan on using the following 19 or 20 resupplies (but these are not set in
stone): Warner Springs, Big Bear City, Agua Dulce, The Country Store on Rt.
138, Kennedy Meadows, Muir Trail Ranch (maybe), Tuolumne Meadows, Echo Lakes
Resort, Sierra City, Belden (maybe), Old Station, Castella, Seiad Valley,
Hyatt Lake Resort, Cascade Summit, Olallie Lake Ranger Station, Cascade
Locks, White Pass Rural Branch P.O., Snoqualmie Pass, and Stehekin.

I am looking for people to hike with who are pretty focused and
enthusiastic.  If anyone out there is interested, please email me.

Thanks!
id

dmosborne@hotmail.com