From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
Bighummel@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 2:19 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] 4th ADZPCTKO

The 4th ADZPCTKO will be held at Lake Morena County Park, along the PCT just
20 miles north of the U.S.-Mexico border on April 27th this year.  The
Annual
Day Zero Pacific Crest Trail Kick Off, ADZPCTKO, is a low key gathering of
present section and thru-hikers, past thru-hikers, ancient thru-hikers,
trail
angels, supporters and future section and thru-aspiring hikers.  Dinner will
be served to all on Saturday night, however, people seem to begin gathering
on the Friday before and may be accomodated as funds allow.