[pct-l] Intoduction

Hello

This is my first time post. Let me introduce myself. I am Al Mader
(lonetrail). I am a senior citizen, ancient to some but young at heart. I
have been Backpacking the PCT for several years just moving to the West coast
three years ago. I got around a thousand miles on trail at this time. I just
use public transportation and mostly travel alone hence the name Lonetrail.

I just did Big Bear to Cabazon about 70 miles in four and one half days. I
had snow, ice, wind storms and temperature from 25 to 80 degrees. It was
awesome.

Many blowdown trees along the trail. You sure can appreciate the trail
maintainers.

Happy Trails
Al (lonetrail)

multipart/alternative