From: Bighummel@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:21:42 EST
Subject: Re: [pct-l] long winter type thoughts
To: pct-l@backcountry.net

With nothing else to do this beautiful, warm, blue sky day but think of
being
on the PCT, I got to wondering about something:

I wonder how much of the PCT you could comfortably hike in Southern
California with this gorgeous October, December and most of January weather?
I'll bet you could walk from the border beginning in October and get to the
Sierras before the snow started to seriously fly.  What a great section hike
with no one else around!

Ponderings,

Greg "Strider" Hummel

End of PCT-L Digest