[pct-l] Backpacking food giveaway

I have quite a bit of backpacking food that was given to me by a 2001 PCT
thru-hiker who did not finish.  I took the bootie I want for my 2002
thru-hike.   There's still lots left.  It's about 20 pounds of commercial
food, including freeze-dried dinners, cereals, pastas, energy bars, and
other stuff.  It's not 100% vegetarian.
I'd like to give it to someone (for the cost of shipping) who could really
use this kind of assistance.  Sure, we all want a free lunch, and dinner and
breakfast, but if one or two people are going who know it's going to be
really tight, EMAIL ME off list.  I don't know how many replies I'll get, so
you might want to let me know your circumstances (student, unexpected car
repair, stolen gear, no gear yet...).

Excited and wondering how I'm going to get everything done,
John B.
Santa Cruz