[pct-l] I would like to introduce myself....

Saskia writes:
"The best way to do this without a US home base is to plan your food for
about three weeks or so and send packages."

This is a real problem for overseas thru-hikers that have no U.S. base to use
as supply coordination.

I have acted so in the past and offer again to anyone coming from overseas
to:
- Hold your packages at my home
- Mail them at your direction or prearranged schedule
- Rearrange contents for changing conditions, repackage and mail
- Provide a general U.S. based coordination site

I live in the Los Angeles area.  My time and space is limited so that I may
not be able to do this for more than one person or group.

If you are interested, email me off list.

Greg "Strider" Hummel