[pct-l] Death Valley

Steve said:
>>I am planning to go to Death Valley <<

Great time of year to go.  I can recommend the
following places to hike:
1. Corkscrew Peak from the Titus Cyn road
2. Hanaupah Cyn
3. Zabriski Point
4. Mosaic Cyn
5. Sand Dunes
6. Marble Cyn
7. Echo Cyn

A couple of books you would find helpful:
"Exploring Death Valley" by Ruth Kirk
"Backpacking Death Valley" by Chuck Gebhardt
Available at the Visitor Center or Amazon.com.

In addition, the Trails Illustrated map of DVNP
is pretty good, though they do have several place
names wrong, and roads mis-identified.  The AAA
map is also very good.

Try these websites and then search for Death Valley:
www.deathvalley.com
www.ubehebe.com
www.thesierraweb.com
www.395.com