[pct-l] Hiking Suggestions needed

Hello All,

A friend and I are looking to go for a 7 day or so hike along the PCT. We
are both from Vermont, and we are looking to do a section of the PCT.
Because we will be flying from VT, we need a stretch which isn't too far
from the nearest airport, will be passable in early June, and is scenic.
Since we mostly hike in Vermont, hiking through lush forests is not really
unique for us. We would like to find something more "high alpine" than we
have in the East. We will also need a way to get to and from the airport;
always a challenge on a point-to-point hike.  We are both in pretty good
shape (early 30s). Any suggestions from the group? Please respond directly
to the e-mail below.

Daniel Scheidt
daniels@benjerry.com