[pct-l] Death Valley

I know this is off-subject but I am planning to go to Death Valley =
during spring break (end of March) to escape this Oregon cold and snow.  =
I plan on doing some hiking and have looked at several websites but am =
asking patrons of this list if they have any suggestions.  On my way =
back I plan on driving north on 395 and Lone Pine is a planned stop.  =
Any suggestions for my trip home. Off list if you prefer.

Thanks
Steve=20
=20

multipart/alternative