Fw: [pct-l] favorite boots

My favorite boots are Hi-Tec Enduro Mids w/ a pair of insoles.  Two lbs
total weight (about the same at NB 804s) comfy, and some ankle support.  All
I wear w/ them is a pair of liner socks. Never had blister problems as a
section hiker doing around 15-20+ miles/day.  I doubt I will ever use a
heavy pair of boot again, just begging for blisters:)

Michael G.