[pct-l] directions to ADZPCTKO

>From the San Diego area:

Take the 8 Freeway east about 40 miles to Buckman Springs Road.  There is a
sign on the freeway saying something about Campo and Lake Morena next exit.
Turn right at the off ramp and follow the road approximately two miles to the
turnoff for Lake Morena.  Turn right and follow this road into the small
community of Lake Morena.  The road terminates into another road where you
turn right to get to the campground.  At the campground tell them you are
with the Pacific Crest Trail gathering or mention my name.  They should let
you in without payment.  Find your way around to the campsites near site 61
where we should have about ten campsites (numbers to be published soon).
You'll see a bunch of low life looking people hanging around shooting the
bull and probably some low-slung, heavy set dude who looks a little like an
albino bear trying to break open a bear canister!

Park you car, gather your wits from the long drive and mosey on up to one of
the groups and introduce yourself.  I think that you'll find friendly, open,
genuine people happy to meet you.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel