[pct-l] (Guest Post) Which one?

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Taylor Tinsley <taylortinsley@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:taylortinsley@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

Hey, I've dicided I will do a thru-hike of either the PCT or CDT the year following my completion of college (about 3 years). I was wondering if there is anyone who has done either one of these and would recommend one over the other. My interests are: jagged mountains, alpine lakes, variety of terrain, and a good challenge.

Maybe there are other trails I don't know about that may be better for what I'm looking for.

Let me know!

Taylor