[pct-l] ADZPCTKOP

Hi Greg,

I walked into the ADZPCTKOP (or as I referred to it  - the alphabet soup party) on my way to Canada this past spring and would like to donate to this years upcoming event.  I saw your posting that contributions are welcome.  It is unlikely that I can attend as I am currently living in New Hampshire but I would like to know where I can send a donation.
thanks for all you folks do!

Happy trails,

Jack Coughlin
AT 94,  PCT 01