[pct-l] Blow Snow

Here's a head's up on our snow for the Northwest. We will get 20 more inches
in the next 24 hours in the Cascades and are around 140% of normal with more
snow than all of last year! In Olympia ,we have received 35 inches of rain
between Oct.1st ( the start of rainy season) and today. ( Normal is 22 inches
in this time frame) CDT snow levels are hovering around normal or slightly
above at this time. ( Some basins are 110% of normal but water content is
somewhat below normal) Figure the drought is out!!!