[pct-l] Trail cost per week?/ More Snow advice

 How much does this trip cost?? I figure 10.00 per day  at least. Add 25
dollars per lay-over town stops which will allow you to wash clothes, chip in
on a room and a few nice meals. Cost can soar in you have money. As far as
being robbed, only by small stores along the PCT. Dangers of the trail??
It's more dangerous in downtown  LA. Your more likely to get snuffed on your
thumb to the store than anything on the trail.  Snow advice? I took crampons
and got up early  and hiked till the snow softened then took a noon break and
started again after it started to refreeze. This worked quite well and still
would on a high snow year.