[pct-l] Re: Snow shoes in early season

Good for you Tom.......

Marge

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynolds, WT [mailto:reynolds@iLAN.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 3:45 PM
To: 'margepr@sunvalley.net'; brick@webrooster.com;
pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Re: Snow shoes in early season

Marge-

It works for me. Brick has posted this before. As a result I was able to
visualize a snow covered chute when I crossed later in the year. Incredibly
scarey. I am amazed that anyone crossed it. Jonathan Breem also reported a
huge cornice when he cross in a high snow year. Again I visualized it as
incredible and impossible. Finally I talked to a young female thruhiker at
Sally Keys who glissaded all the way down the pass. Later i walked up that
rout. Watta trip.

Tom