[pct-l] more on backcountry water treatment

Not sure if this will provide all the information you want, but you might be
interested in checking out the reviews done by the BackpackGearTest group
at:

In particular, look under both the Aqua Mira and Pristine folders.  Under
the Pristine folder, Dr. Ryan Jordan did a pretty thorough and scientific
analysis of the product.  If nothing else, his reports should give you
fodder for further research.

Mara