[pct-l] Alum. Crampons and free E-mail address

--- Joanne Lennox <goforth@cio.net> wrote:
> But on the other hand this may be the year for
> crampons what with the
> snowpack in the Sierras unusually high already.

That was what I was thinking. I was debating whether
to take them or not, but if the snowpack is still 140%
in March, I am thinking of sending some crampons with
my ice axe in my supply box at KM. Have to wait and
see.

(As a side note, this is a much better thing to ponder
than the usual day to day things. :D Can't wait!)

=====