From: David M. Keller [mailto:kellerd@ohsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 9:27 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] East side resupply?

Hi I'm new to the list, and I'm planning a trip this summer. Can anyone give
me info on facilities near Sabrina Lake and South lake (just east of kings
canyon np)?  I know there are several resorts near South Lake--do these have
any usable backpacking food? and can you pick up packages there?  Also, I
couldn't find any resort near Sabrina Lake--does anyone know of anything
nearby or down the road from there?
Dave Keller (portland, or)