[pct-l] Barker Valley

It's an old gaging station (for measuring stream flow).

If you live in the area, you might get a copy of "Afoot and Afield in San
Diego County" by Jerry Schad, published by Wilderness Press. It's currently
the best guide to trails in the county. The gaging station is mentioned on
page 144 of that book.

AsABat