[pct-l] One for Women Hikers

You can't ever call me a chauvenist:

One day, three men were hiking and unexpectedly came upon a large raging, >
> violent river. They needed to get to the other side, but had no idea how to
> do so.

The first man prayed to God, saying, "Please God, give me > the strength to
> cross this river." Poof! God gave him big arms and strong legs, and he was
> able to swim across the river in about two hours, after almost drowning a
> couple of times.

Seeing this, the second man prayed to God, saying, > "Please God, give me  the
> strength ..and the tools to cross this river." Poof! God gave him a rowboat
> and he was able to row across the river in about an hour, after almost
> capsizing
> the boat a couple of times.

The third man had seen how this worked out for > the other two, so he also
> prayed to God saying, "Please God, give me strength and the tools...and the
> intelligence ...     to cross this river." And poof! God  turned him into a
> woman. She looked at the map, hiked upstream a couple of hundred yards,
> then walked across the bridge.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---